How to Write for Nurses Zone
Choose any area of interest from our clinical topic section and submit your article electronically as an MS Word file.
- At the top of the first page of the document, place the article title, your initials (not your name), and the date.
- Send a separate cover letter that includes your name; credentials; position; address; home, cell, and work telephone numbers; email address; and your employer’s name, city, state and Country.
- Email the article and any other attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens to your write up after submittal?
- We’ll send you an email confirming that we received it.
- If we’re interested in publishing your article on our website, we’ll send it out for blind clinical peer reviews (neither you nor the reviewers will know who wrote the article). After this review, we’ll let you know whether the manuscript has been accepted, accepted pending revisions, or declined.
- Your article will go through our in-house editorial process, where professional editors ensure consistency with our editorial style. You will have a chance to review the edited version before it’s published.
- We will email you if we decide not to publish your article.
Thank you for considering to write for Nurses Zone. If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com